BOSfluids 6.0 released
DRG is pleased to announce the next release of BOSfluids, version 6.0 on September 1st 2019.
BOSfluids is our powerful fluid dynamic simulation tool used to prevent pipe failures caused by waterhammer and surge pressure events. Version 6.0 marks a major update of BOSfluids. It brings many new features and significant improvements to existing features. Although not all changes are visible, they will help extending and improving BOSfluids in the (near) future.
New features include:
- Completely new steady state and transient solvers.
- Decoupling of scenarios and analyses.
- More powerful data visualization and model verification.
- Components database for managing fluid, material and unit set definitions.
- New rendering engine providing smoother and faster graphics.
- And many more additional features and improvements.
We are providing an online BOSfluids training course for current and new users starting September 9th. This course consists of online live sessions with the trainer with a total of 12hr of training content and is ideal for users that want to advance their skills in the BOSfluids software and are located abroad. Participants of the online BOSfluids training course will be able to use the full version of BOSfluids 6.0 for two weeks.
The online training course is hosted on our training portal engineeringtrainer.com, click here for more information: